Through this service current USU Faculty, Graduate Students and Staff can receive a PDF copy of an article or book chapter from the print collections at USU.
What Can I Request?
- Articles and book chapters owned by the USU Libraries that are available in the print collection.
- We can supply one chapter of a book per title, or one journal article per issue due to copyright law.
How Do I Request Articles?
- You have two options. From within a database that USU has connected to "Article Linker", you can use it to populate the ILLiad form for an article or book chapter you find referenced. If the article isn't available electronically, simply select Step 3 to have ILLiad populate the request form for you.
- Alternatively, you can log into your ILLiad account and submit a request for a Photocopy by clicking on the Article or Book Chapter link on the left-hand menu. Fill out the request form and click on Submit Request.
How much Does It Cost?
- There is no charge for the service!
How Will I Receive the Articles?
- Articles will be scanned and posted as PDF files in your ILLiad account within two business days of your request.
Can Emeriti Faculty Use the Service? Sorry due to staff constraings and copyright issues we are unable to provide the service..