A selection of resources for finding statistics related to education topics.
Last Updated: Dec 7, 2007
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics
* See the link to Education under "Core Themes."
* This site provides databases for statistics, also country profiles, fast facts, and links to UN Publications, such as the Global Education Digest.
* UNESCO = United Na
- Country Studies
Compiled by the Federal Research Division of the U.S. Library of Congress, descriptions of countries cover social, economic, political, and national conditions.
- Background Notes
* From the U.S. Department of State.
* Factual information about all of the countries of the world.
* Updated regularly.
- CIA World Factbook
Snapshots of countries' geography, people, economy, and transnational issues.
Two databases specific to education are listed below. Others, in
many disciplines, are accessable from the Article Searching and
Databases link on the USU Libraries home page:
1966 to present. Also available from the Libraries' web site in the Ebsco and WebSPIRS user interfaces. Links to full text of over 100,000 ERIC documents published from 1993 - present are available.
- Education Full Text
1983 to present. Index to journal articles in education with many links to full text online. USU Libraries may have many of the journals in print that are not available online.