We are pleased to announce Document Delivery Pilot Program for Faculty Members and Graduate Students through July 31, 2013:
What Can I Request?
- Articles and book chapters owned by the USU Libraries that are available in the print collection.
- We can supply one chapter of a book per title, due to copyright law.
How Do I Request Articles?
- You have two options. From within a database that USU has connected to "Article Linker", you can use it to populate the ILLiad form for an article or book chapter you find referenced. If the article isn't available electronically, simply select Step 3 to have ILLiad populate the request form for you.
- Alternatively, you can log into your ILLiad account and submit a request for a Photocopy by clicking on the Article or Book Chapter link on the left-hand menu. Fill out the request form and click on Submit Request.
How much Does It Cost?
- There is no charge for the service!
How Will I Receive the Articles?
- Articles will be scanned and posted as PDF files in your ILLiad account within two business days of your request.