Feel like your colleagues always hear about the latest paper before you do? Here's a way to stay current in your field with minimal time and effort on your part.
1. To create an alert from the results page click "Share" in the right corner above the articles.
2. Then from the menu select "email alert."
3. On the "Create Alert" page make sure you select how frequently you'd like to receive alerts. Then click save alert. Note: your alerts will only be saved if you are signed into an EBSCOhost account.
4. You can manage your search alerts by clicking "Sign In" from the blue bar at the top of any EBSCOhost database.
1. To create search alerts in Google Scholar, execute a search with your desired search terms. Then on the bottom left-hand side of the results page click "create alert."
2. Then make sure your terms are correct and specific. Then click "create alert!"
1. To create an alert in Scopus, first sign in or create an account.
2. To create an alert from the results page, click "Set alert" in the left corner above the “Refine results” tab.
3. On the "Set alert" page, make sure you select how frequently you'd like to receive alerts.
4. Then click "Set alert!"
5. You can manage your search alerts by clicking "Alerts" from the white bar at the top of the page.