As a student, faculty, or staff at USU, you can borrow books in person from any Utah academic library.
You need to be a currently enrolled student or current staff or faculty and have a USU ID card.
Participating Utah Libraries:
• Brigham Young University Libraries, Provo
• USU Eastern, Price
• Dixie State University, St. George
• Salt Lake Community College Libraries, Salt Lake City
• Snow College Libraries, Ephraim
• Southern Utah University, Cedar City
• University of Utah Libraries, Salt Lake City
• Utah State Library Division, Salt Lake City
• Utah State University Libraries, Logan
• Utah Valley State College Library, Orem
• Weber State University, Stewart Library, Ogden
• Westminster College, Salt Lake City
You can also check out materials in person from several libraries in the West and Midwest.
For more information about specific requirements and policies for checking out materials from other libraries, contact RSDD.
The library typically does not purchase textbooks. We might have a few older textbooks in the collection, but we do not purchase current copies of textbooks or get these materials through Interlibrary Loan.
Textbooks are available for purchase at the USU Campus Store in Logan and at the campus bookstores at the statewide campuses.
We cannot borrow videos from other libraries. If you need a video not owned by the USU Libraries, please contact Gaby LeBeau to investigate the options for the USU Libraries to purchase the video or get streaming rights.