1. Go to the library website and click Find --> Books & Media.
2. Search for the title of the journal you are looking for, then click search.
3. Check the "Holdings" section to make sure the library's subscription covers the date for the volume or issue you are looking for.
Need a journal we don't own?
Use interlibrary services to request journals, articles, books, and more from other libraries.
4. Then scroll through the list and find the correct year, volume, or issue number. Then click "ARS Request" to request the item from the BARN.
Where do I pick up the requested item?
Pay attention to the location of the item. That will tell you where to pick up the requested item.
5. Then fill out your name and click "Submit." Your item should be ready for pickup at the Circulation Desk (1st floor) or Journals & Newspapers Desk (2nd floor) within 15 minutes!