Ebook Central contains academic books on science, arts, humanities and social sciences.
In Ebook Central you may print or download portions of e-books (single pages, a chapter, or section, up to a set number of pages). When printing, you can choose to send your pages to a printer or save as a PDF file.
1. To access the ebook in Ebook Central select Available online; click to view.
2. This example is only available for online reading. If it were available for full download the icon would be full color, not "greyed" out. Also, if downloading to your desktop when available for Full Download, you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions (free software) installed.
3. Select the Print Icon:
4. Select what portion of the ebook you would like to print/save (remember you can only print a limited number of pages) and click Continue. Proceed to print as usual.
5. To save or open the selection as a pdf, click on the Chapter Download icon:
6. You will see the same Print to PDF page from step 4. Click Continue, then click Open PDF:
If you have any questions please contact a librarian.
To save books to Ebook Central's bookshelf first you must create a free account (providing your name, email address, and creating a password).
To save the book click on the Bookshelf Icon:
The plus sign will change to a check mark and become "greyed" out.
To access your books in bookshelf, click on the Bookshelf tab in the header:
Here you will find all your saved books in one location. To remove books from your bookshelf, click the trash can icon to the right of the book titles.
For further help, please see Ebook Central's help page or contact a librarian.