Borrow Books from Other Utah Libraries!!!
As a student, faculty, or staff at USU, you can borrow books in person from any Utah academic library. You need to be a currently enrolled student or current staff or faculty and have a USU ID card.
Participating Utah Libraries:
• Brigham Young University Libraries, Provo
• BYU Idaho, Rexburg, ID
• LDS Business College, Salt Lake City
• USU Eastern, Price
• Dixie State University, St. George
• Salt Lake Community College Libraries, Salt Lake City
• Snow College Libraries, Ephraim
• Southern Utah University, Cedar City
• University of Utah Libraries, Salt Lake City
• Utah State Library Division, Salt Lake City, Utah
• Utah State University Libraries, Logan, Utah
• Utah Valley State College Library, Orem, Utah
• Weber State University, Stewart Library, Ogden, Utah
• Westminster College, Salt Lake City
You can also check out materials in person from several libraries in the West and Midwest. Click here for a complete list of participating institutions. For more information about specific requirements and policies for checking out materials from other libraries contact RSDD.
The library typically does not purchase textbooks. We might have a few older textbooks in the collection, but we do not purchase current copies of textbooks or get these materials through Interlibrary Loan.
Textbooks are available for purchase at the USU Bookstore in Logan and at the campus bookstores at the regional campuses.