Books are a great place to get started on research because they provide good background information to help you understand the big picture. You can get to USU's Library Catalog by selecting Books and Media on the Library Homepage. Follow the guidelines below for tips.
1. Begin by searching in the library catalog. You can access it by clicking on the Books & Media link on the homepage of the library
2. Enter the title in the main search bar and from the drop-down menu to the left of the search bar select "Title." Then click search!
1. Begin by searching in the library catalog. Again this can be found by clicking on the Book & Media link on the Library Home page
2. Enter the keywords for your topic in the main search bar and from the drop-down menu to the left of the search bar make sure "keyword" is selected. Then click search!
1. Find the title and type of item you want to access by looking at the icons in the left column such as "book" or "e-book."
2. If you want the physical book make sure you write down the call number and location of the book you want - this will tell you how to find the item you are looking for. See Finding a Book in Merrill-Cazier Library for help locating a book on the shelf.
3. If you want to access the e-book click the "Online Access" link.
4. Then follow the directions on how to borrow the book from the specific vendor. Check out our guide on finding e-books for more information!