CQ Researcher is a collection of in-depth and fact-checked reports on pressing domestic and international issues. Watch the video to learn how to browse topics in CQ Researcher.
1. Begin by selecting CQ Researcher from the library databases.
2. You can search for CQ Researcher by selecting C below Databases by Title.
3. After clicking C, scroll to the bottom of the page and select CQ Researcher and CQ Global Researcher.
1. On the home page, click on Browse Topics.
2. Then, select a broad topic that interests you.
3. Selecting a broad topic allows you to see popular subtopics within that field. Find a subtopic to explore.
4. Browse the list of reports related to your subtopic. As you are browsing, be aware of the date the reports were published.
1. Click on a report title that looks promising.
2. After selecting a report, notice the many report sections on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Helpful sections to explore are the Current Situation, Pro/Con, and Bibliography.
1. In the top right corner of the report, there are tools for you to save your work.
2. Select Email to email the report to yourself.
3. Select Cite Now! to access the report's citation.
4. Select the citation style you need.