The library has an extensive e-book collection of over 500,000 e-books which you can access anytime, anywhere with your A# and password. Watch the video below to find out how to find e-books in the library catalog.
1. From the library catalog, click the "Search only Electronic Books" button from the list beneath the search bar.
2. Then enter the title of the book or topic you are searching for into the search bar(s).
3. On the results page, find the title of the e-book you'd like and click the "Online Access" link.
4. Next, you'll need to look for "Read Online" or "Download Book" options - these options might differ from vendor to vendor and might require you to have some additional software if you want to download the entire book.
We also have a small collection of best-selling e-books and audiobooks available from Overdrive.
1. On Overdrive you can either search for a specific title in the upper right corner or browse specific collections throughout the website.
2. Once you've found the title you're looking for you can borrow the book in a variety of formats.
3. Check out Overdrive's Help Section for more information on how to utilize USU Overdrive collection.