Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
USU Eastern Exam Preparation Materials
Are you preparing for a graduate school exam? Or maybe a required exam for licensure? There are many materials available via the LLC (both physical and via the web) that can help you prepare! These materials usually include both study guides AND practice exams!
Learning Express Library (Online)
The Learning Express Library, provided by Utah's Online Public Library provides free access to TONS of exam prep materials. From their website:
- Job & Career Accelerator - Job Hunting Platform, Job and Internship Search Engines, Resume and Cover Letter Builders, Skills and Interest Assessments, Occupation Explorers, Interviewing Tips, Career Advice Library, College Finder, and Scholarship Finder
- Skills Improvement for All Ages - Reading, Math and Reasoning, Writing and Grammar, Vocabulary and Spelling, Science, Public Speaking
- GED (General Education Development) Preparation
- College Preparation - ACT, SAT, Advanced Placement, College Admissions, College Placement
- Graduate School Entrance Exam Preparation - GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT
- Popular Software Tutorials - Microsoft Office, Adobe, Corel WordPerfect, Windows & Mac Operating Systems
- Job Search and Workplace Skills - Business Writing, Resumes, Interviewing Skills, TOEIC Preparation, WorkKeys Preparation
- Licensing and Certification Preparation - AT-SAT, Civil Service, CDL, Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Electrician's License, EMT & Paramedic, Firefighter, Law Enforcement, Military, Nursing, LSAT, Plumber's License, Real Estate, Teaching & Praxis, Test Taking Improvement
- U.S. Citizenship Test Preparation
- Resources in Spanish / Recursos para Hispanohablantes
To access these resources you will need to register for an Open Athens account from your local Public Library. Instructions for registering for an account can be found here, and instructions for logging into Learning Express are here.
Automotive Service Excellence Study Guides
ASE Study Guides
The ASE exams have their own study guides freely available on their website.
Physical Books in the LLC
There are a number of materials held in both the library's Ready Reference Collection (available in the Book Lounge) and on Reserves (available at the circulation desk) that can help you prepare for a number of exams. These include:
- ATI TEAS
- National Police Exam/POST
- CLEP and TOEFL