Peer reviewed or scholarly articles are papers that describe original research studies that have been reviewed by experts before they are accepted for publication. Watch the video to learn about scholarly articles and the peer review process.
1. Begin by selecting a database from the library databases.
2. You can search databases by title or subject.
1. Enter the keywords for your topic in the multiple search bars on the database homepage. Then click search!
1. Locate the "Refine Results" section, usually on the left side of the results page.
2. Under "Limit To", check the box next to "Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals".
3. Your search should automatically update.
1. Click on the title of an article that looks interesting to you.
2. Use the article record to find where the article was published, usually labeled "Source".
3. Click on the publication name.
4. Find the peer reviewed status of the publication.