1. Go to the library website and click Find --> Books & Media.
2. Search for the title of the book or journal you are looking for, then click search.
3. If the item is a journal, check the "Holdings" section to make sure the library's subscription covers the date for the volume or issue you are looking for.
Can't find an article you need? If we don't have an electronic or print subscription, you can request the article for free through Interlibrary Loan.
4. Then scroll through the list and find the correct year, volume, or issue number. Then click "ARS Request" to request the item from the BARN.
5. Then fill out your name and click "Submit." Your item should be ready for pickup at the Circulation Desk (1st floor) or Journals & Newspapers Desk (2nd floor) within 15 minutes!