Google Scholar is a great tool for academic research. However, often times its articles are behind a paywall. Link your Google Scholar account with USU to get access to articles that USU subscribes to!
1. Open Google Scholar.
2. Click the three bars on the upper left hand corner and then click the Settings icon.
3. Next, click the Library Links link on the left side of the menu.
4. Here, type Utah State University and click search.
5. Check to make sure that "Utah State University - Full-Text @ Utah State" and "Utah State University - Proquest Fulltext" appear and the boxes are checked, then click save.
6. After you run a search, on your results page you should see a link titled Full Text @ USU to the right of any articles for which the USU libraries has an electronic subscription. Clicking this link will take you a page with links to the full text and the option to enter your A number and banner password to gain access to the article.