It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How Do I (Niche Academy) tutorials offer in-depth instructions for using USU Libraries' most utilized databases and tools. Users can navigate through the entire tutorial to gain a big picture understanding of the tutorial or go straight to a specific section to learn how to achieve a specific skill.
Students can either complete this tutorial using the standalone link which gives a certificate of completion at the end or you can import this tutorial directly into your Canvas course for automatic grading. This tutorial is already included in the Canvas module.
Instructions for Importing into Canvas Gradebook:
1. Go to Assignments in Canvas
2. Add Assignment and name it
3. Set point value
4. Under "Submission Type" select "External Tool"
5. Click "Find" and search for "Niche Academy" on the Tools List
6. Click "Select" on the "Academic Search Ultimate" tutorial.
7. Set a due date and click "Save."
Optional Instructor-Led Lesson Plans
The following lesson plans were designed for Face to Face instruction.