1. Enter your search words in the main search box on the Nexis Uni home page and click the search icon. The "Guided Search" should be set to News by default.
2. Click Location by Publication on the left side of the search results page
3. Click More in the Location by Publication list.
4. Click International.
5. Click More and choose a relevant region.
6. Review filtered results or choose a relevant country.
1. On Nexis Uni main search page, within Guided Search choose A Publication.
2. Type the title of the magazine or newspaper in the Find Publication box and choose the relevant magazine/newspaper from the drop-down list.
3. Enter your search words in the Search for something specific box.
4. Click Search and reivew the list of results for articles matching your search term within your chosen publication (in this case, a search for Syrian refugees within The Guardian).
Enter your search words with /n between the words, where "n" is the maximum number of words that can be separating your search terms.
In the example below, the word "Syrian" must appear within 3 words of the word "refugees" in order for an article to be returned with this search: