- began in 2008 and is a shared digital repository.
- provides a cost-effective infrastructure of valuable research materials.
- incorporates digitized content from some of the United States' largest research libraries.
- digitizes books and journals from major library collections and partners (such as Google, etc.)
- hosts up-wards of 15-million volumes (including a couple million published before 1924).
- partnered with Utah State University in 2010.
To use HathiTrust's full resources:
- go to the HathiTrust.org and login
- select Utah State University as your institution
- use your A# in order to access material additional to what is available on the public domain
View this HathiTrust 101 presentation or go to HathiTrust FAQ for more information.