1. There are a few ways to request materials through Interlibrary Loan. If you have the citation (name, author, etc) of the material login to your Interlibrary Loan account with your A# and password.
2. Then on the ILLiad (Interlibrary Loan system) homepage click "Make a Request" in the upper right corner.
3. Then select the type of material you would like to request such as "Book."
4. You'll then be asked to fill out the information about the item such as title, author, publication year, etc. Finally click submit request!
1. When searching in library databases, use the "Article Linker: Check for Full-Text" button to access an article not available in that specific database.
2. If the library doesn't have access to the article, you'll be taken to a page that informs you of additional ways to access the article. Click "Request PDF - Request via ILLiad" to get a, free to you, pdf version of the article within 48 hours.
3. You'll then need to login to your ILLiad account with your A# and password, and voila! The request will for the article will be filled out for you. Make sure you click "Submit Request" at the bottom of the form.
4. You'll get an email when your article is ready and you can access it from your Interlibrary Loan account.