Statewide campus and online students can request books be shipped to their home, free to them, along with a return shipping label. This includes materials USU Libraries own or materials from other academic libraries.
1. To request books, you first need to create an Interlibrary Loan account and enter your account information including home address.
2. Towards the bottom of the account information form, make sure you select "Distance Ed" as your campus location.
3. Then on the ILLiad (Interlibrary Loan system) homepage click "Make a Request" in the upper right corner.
4. Then select the type of material you would like to request such as "Book."
4. You'll then be asked to fill out the information about the item such as title, author, publication year, etc. Finally click submit request!
5. The book will be shipped to your house in about 7 days!