It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PUBH 5500: Research Sources: U.S. Government Agencies
Databases useful to locate research articles and other information available from the Merrill-Cazier Library and world wide web [PUBH|5500]
* This federal public health agency of the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services provides health information to prevent harmful exposures and diseases related to toxic substances.
* The site offers a translation in Spanish.
* Note the links to Environmental Health & Toxicology (with access to the ToxNet collection of databases on hazardous chemicals, toxic releases, and environmental health)
* See also links to the Health Services Research & Public Health; also Health Information Technology
* Home of the PubMed and MedlinePlus databases
Includes the Toxics Release Inventory (http://www.epa.gov/tri/index.htm), where you can find the "National Analysis," which is EPA's annual report summarizing the most recent TRI information at the national level and for selected urban communities, large aquatic ecosystems, and tribal lands.